Wednesday 14 February 2007

Bound by faith

Trapped, tied, restricted and forced!

Nasty words, yet for 15 years I never realised they applied to me.

I am a so called "appointed man" in a cult religion. I believed I was involved in a unique God appointed organisation and I believed wholeheartedly. Then recently I began to think for myself. This we call thinking independently, which for many years I had been taught was wrong to the extent that I too instructed others that such was a sin against God .

Follow my journey from today and I will tell you how I am going to escape.

NineteenSeventy.

London, England. 2007 AD.

1 comment:

mrchuffster said...

I feel for you my friend, I don't conduct a study but never the less I have to endure it. My wife and I remain because of her family. This can be a difficult situation if you have a lot of family. The path of lease resistance seems to be to fade. However I have a feeling this is an escape route they are about to close. All the best. Keep us informed.